Century Arms® Canik TP9SF Elite ONE Series 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
The Canik TP9 has been a huge hit with American shooters since making its way state-side. Put one in your hand, give the trigger a squeeze—and you'll quickly start to understand why. The ergonomics are exceptional, the accuracy is pin-point, and the trigger is among the best in its class. Look at the price tag, and it'll all become clear: this is one of the best values in shooting.
The TP9SF Elite is the flagship of the series, with a number of outstanding features. The 4.5-lb. single-action trigger is smooth, predictable, and all-around great. It comes with industry-standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights. It also features a re-worked angular slide profile that should help to clear up the sight picture, and the decocker has been removed.
The TP9SF Elite ONE Series Pistol is identical to the original TP9SF Elite, but comes with just (1) magazine and (1) backstrap—so it's significantly less expensive.
- Elite configuration: SAO trigger, integrated trigger safety, no decocker
- Match-grade barrel with polished feed ramp and captured flat recoil spring for top accuracy
- Improved single-action trigger for smoother, cleaner pull
- Warren Tactical rear sight/dot front sight
- Comes with industry-standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
- Ambidextrous slide stop and reversible mag release
- Loaded chamber indicator and striker status indicator
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Backed by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes (1) 15-rd. magazine and (1) extra backstrap